WFH 2016 Highlights
On July 24-28, the WFH 2016 World Congress took place in Orlando. Experts presented important news on hemophilia and other bleeding disorders in a series of highlight interviews.
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in joint replacement
- Ankle joint health in hemophilia patients
- Managing peridontal bleedings
- Gene therapy
- Genomics of platelet disorders
- Myths and realities about prophylaxis
- Treatment of gum disease
- VWD in women
- Extended half-life products: experience and critique
These programs are financially supported by Bayer B.V.