The 22nd European Hematology Association (EHA) took place in Madrid, Spain, on 22-25 June 2017.
An international multidisciplinary panel discussed a selection of topics and new data on hematology during a live program. They gave an answer to what this newly acquired knowledge means for clinical practice.
- New immunotherapy data for lymphoma
- The mechanisms behind iron overload
- New diagnostic markers for ITP
- Alicia Rovó, MD – hematologist, University Hospital of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Sigrid Machherndl-Spandl, MD – hematologist, Elisabethinen Hospital, Linz, Austria
- Prof. Harry Schouten, MD – hematologist, Maastricht UMC+, Maastricht, The Netherlands
This program was financially supported by Novartis.