This year the ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium took place in San Francisco from February 8th - 10th. In this Renal Cell Carcinoma News Program, we focus on the highlights for RCC at this congress.
Moderator Catherine Hood and a panel of international experts discuss the following topics:
- Adjuvant systemic therapy
- Cabozantinib in the first line treatment of metastatic RCC
- The NIVOREN trial that investigates nivolumab in a ‘real world setting’
- Combination treatments with VEGF and PD1/PD-L1 inhibition
- Advances in treatment for papillary RCC
Prof. Joaquim Bellmunt, medical oncologist, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston
Daniel George, medical oncologist, Duke Cancer Center, Durham
Jeanny Aragon-Ching, medical oncologist, Inova Fairfax hospital, Fairfax
Sumanta Pal, medical oncologist, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte
Moderator: Catherine Hood
This program is editorially independent and is financially made possible by Bayer and Janssen.